My crazy life...

My crazy life...

Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MEET WINTER!!


Winter is the little bundle of joy that I get to hang out three times a week! I've been working for the Rothwell's for about 2 months now and they are the nicest people ever. They live up in Park City and it has been interesting driving up there, especially during snow storms. But Winnie is so fun and has such a sweet personality, and she's a blast to be around. She's now 15 months old, and is walking, sorta talking, and is curious about everything.



We love going on walks, or hikes, and often times she just passes out. The majority of the time she is sucking on her thumb and/or twirling her hair. She likes to run her fingers through my hair too, and it's usually kind of gross. But it's ok, she's such a cutie!

One of my favorite things about Winnie is that she loves to laugh. She also loves her yogurt covered raisins and Goldfish, just like I do. And she kind of looks like a duck in this picture, which sort of makes me laugh. Love you Winnie!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey blogster! So glad I happened upon your blog. I didn't know nannying for Winter worked out. How great! Miss you everyday. When are you coming to visit!?! Love you!

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete