My crazy life...

My crazy life...

Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Just like every year, Valentine's day is just a typical day for me. I usually don't expect anything exciting to happen and I definitely don't expect to get anything from anyone. However, this year, Cupid got me, and he got me good. So I was just sitting at my house with my friends, waiting for Joey to come over to hang out. There was a knock at the door, and there was Joey, with his adorable niece Bailey, who had a sign around her neck that said "is Page here?" In her hand was a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. Joey just stood behind with a huge smile on his face. I've never been so surprised!! It was the cutest thing ever.


Thank Joey for being my Valentine!!


Bailey and Joey stayed and hung out for a little while, but Bailey was super tired, so she passed out on the LoveSac.

Aren't they gorgeous? Joey did a good job!! Getting flowers is the best!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day was as good as mine! XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. This is so great, Page. I will be your #1 fan! Your life definitely is interesting enough to blog about. And, whoever Joey is, way to go, man! Love you, Page. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Page, I am so excited to read your stories and see your photos! Thank you, sweetie. I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete