Tuesday, April 20, 2010
2. Diet Coke from the fountain is always better.
3. Pray, even when you are PISSED, it makes everything turn out better.
4. Chocolate.. Milk or Dark? Doesn't matter. Just eat it!
5. Watching seasons of tv shows on DVD can be dangerous.
6. Cut back on your text messaging. Talk to the people you are with.
7. Spend time with little kids. They keep you young.
8. Never have shopper's remorse. Just enjoy what you buy!
9. If you bring a laptop to class, you'll spend more time on facebook than taking notes.
10. I still love the smell of Aqua Di Gio.
11. What the heck does "in due time" mean?
12. Blistex is better than all chapsticks.
13. Recycle. It's really not that hard.
14. Turn off the air conditioner, and ROLL DOWN the windows.
15. "That's what she said" is always appropriate.
16. Read your scriptures everyday. Even if it's just a verse.
17. Gobstoppers are INCREDIBLE!
18. Daydreams are funny. Just enjoy them!
19. Costco. Target. Old Navy. Nordstrom Rack. Walmart. ALL cheap. ALL great.
20. Admit when you are wrong. It astonishes most people.
21. Feed the urge to travel.
22. Ellen Degeneres may be one of the funniest people on the planet.
23. Making up the words to a song, is WAY cool.
24. Don't be scared to say hi to someone. Most likely, you won't regret it.
25. Carrying cash can be detrimental. You give it away faster than you think.
26. Listen more often. You would be surprised how much you hear.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Look closely at this picture. It looks like Mason is grabbing something he shouldn't... haha!!
Here's the birthday bunch! Mason and I both were born on March 12th, and my dad's birthday is on the 16th. March is a great month, isn't it?We had a little get together at our house that night, which was so much fun! My roommates/friends are the best!! We had scones, and a bunch of people came over, and it was a blast! It was really strange, because I woke up that morning, really feeling one year older. But hopefully it will be a great year! Bring it on!!
It was Emily's birthday, so we had a nice little get together in honor of the day of her birth. We had cake and ice cream, and just hung out at the Texas St. house.
That is basically all that I have been up to. Life is good, life is grand. I have 2 weeks left of school, and then, boom baby, I am a college graduate. I CANNOT WAIT!! Wish me luck, and I hopefully I'll check back in before another month has gone by! Much love!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
We took my nephews, Caleb and Mason, and it's always fun going places with little kids. They get so excited and make it so much fun!
Ryan, my bro in law, was pretty psyched too!
Giraffes are my #2 favorite animal. I think they are so unique and interesting, even though they smell really, really bad. We all have our moments, right?
Seeing the animals was great and all, but it was mostly fun just to hang out with the fam. My mom and sister are so great, and it's always fun to be with them. LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
This time of year is dangerous for several reasons. But mainly for this reason... CADBURY EGGS!! These things are a godsend, and they put a HUGE smile on my face. I made the mistake of buying the "big bag" of them and they are always calling my name. I guess you could say I'm gaining a little holiday weight.. some Easter holiday weight. Thank you to the people of Cadbury for making such a divine treat. You will forever be in my heart!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
We love going on walks, or hikes, and often times she just passes out. The majority of the time she is sucking on her thumb and/or twirling her hair. She likes to run her fingers through my hair too, and it's usually kind of gross. But it's ok, she's such a cutie!
One of my favorite things about Winnie is that she loves to laugh. She also loves her yogurt covered raisins and Goldfish, just like I do. And she kind of looks like a duck in this picture, which sort of makes me laugh. Love you Winnie!!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Bailey and Joey stayed and hung out for a little while, but Bailey was super tired, so she passed out on the LoveSac.
Aren't they gorgeous? Joey did a good job!! Getting flowers is the best!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day was as good as mine! XOXO!