My crazy life...

My crazy life...

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

As of late..

Ok ok, I know. I am already the world's worst blogger. It's been way too long since I last blogged, but here I am. Let's see what we can do. So in the past month...

It was my 23rd birthday!! That's right, one year older, and wiser too! I had a fantastic day! I took work off and just did whatever I wanted to all day. I went to breakfast at Ruth's Diner with Haley and Rachel, then we went shopping, then I went and got Diet Cokes with Emily, then I helped clean the house, and I went to dinner with my family, to celebrate Mason's, my Dad's, and my birthday. We went to Buca Di Peppo for dinner, and I must say, the water fountain there is a Stoker/Holbrook favorite...

Look closely at this picture. It looks like Mason is grabbing something he shouldn't... haha!!

Here's the birthday bunch! Mason and I both were born on March 12th, and my dad's birthday is on the 16th. March is a great month, isn't it?

We had a little get together at our house that night, which was so much fun! My roommates/friends are the best!! We had scones, and a bunch of people came over, and it was a blast! It was really strange, because I woke up that morning, really feeling one year older. But hopefully it will be a great year! Bring it on!!

Next.... we went to Las Vegas and California for Spring Break! It was a much needed vacation, and coming home was the probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. In Vegas, we went to almost every single hotel, drove the entire strip, layed out at the pool, went to Yogurtland 4 times (yep, that's right, hands down, BEST fro-yo shop on the planet!!), went shopping, and basically just did whatever we wanted. In Cali, we went to a different beach everyday, ate a ton of food, had a bonfire, had the fire alarm at our hotel go off at 3 in the morning, played games, rented tandem bikes, shopped, played volleyball, and just had a grand ol' time. I'm an idiot and didn't take very many pictures, so sorry, but here are a few things....


Yes, of course we did temporary tattoos. We were in Vegas, baby!! We had to try and fit in and be way trashy/way cool. Sorry, this picture is kind of crappy.












We met Whoopi!!! Sort of... She was at the Venetian in Las Vegas, and we couldn't resist getting a picture.



NEXT...
It was Emily's birthday, so we had a nice little get together in honor of the day of her birth. We had cake and ice cream, and just hung out at the Texas St. house.

Look how cute she is..

It's da birtday girl!! Her mom made a delicious yellow cake, and we also had brownies and ice cream too! YUM!
Emily, me, and Chelsie at the b-day party!

It was a way fun night, and thanks to everyone that came!

That is basically all that I have been up to. Life is good, life is grand. I have 2 weeks left of school, and then, boom baby, I am a college graduate. I CANNOT WAIT!! Wish me luck, and I hopefully I'll check back in before another month has gone by! Much love!!

1 comment:

  1. Page, you make me happy! I'm excited for you to graduate and then drag you along with us for some summer fun. And, I want to go to this Yogurtland you speak of!

    ReplyDelete