My crazy life...

My crazy life...

Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ZOO DAY!!

I don't know if you noticed, but Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day! The sun was shining, it was warm out, and it was a perfect day to take a trip to the zoo. My sister got a season pass, so we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and get up there and visit the animals.

We took my nephews, Caleb and Mason, and it's always fun going places with little kids. They get so excited and make it so much fun!

Ryan, my bro in law, was pretty psyched too!

The penguins are my #1 favorite animal at the zoo. They were so cute and I could have watched them all day. Except for the two in the background. Something weird was going on there.



Giraffes are my #2 favorite animal. I think they are so unique and interesting, even though they smell really, really bad. We all have our moments, right?


Like I said before, it was really sunny and bright outside and Caleb said his eyes were hurting him. So Ryan handed over his sunglasses. I thought it was adorable, so I told Caleb to strike a "cool" pose. I think he nailed it. Such a thug.



I tried to be as "cool" too, but he was tough competition. Love you Cabe man!



Seeing the animals was great and all, but it was mostly fun just to hang out with the fam. My mom and sister are so great, and it's always fun to be with them. LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too, Page! I'm so glad you came with us. It made it that much more fun! Although thinking about those penguins still gives me the shivers...

    ReplyDelete